Friday, December 19, 2008

I want so many things

Lately, I've been going to Pavilion a lot.
Like A LOT.
Cos it's the ONLY shopping mall in entire KL & PJ that has not one but TWO baby rooms on every single freaking level.
Salute to the person who designed Pavy.
.
Two weeks ago, I tottered into Charles & Keith and couldn't resist getting a pair of...
.
.
Yup!
For only RM159.90.
And I love it to death.
Actually, I love Charles & Keith.
And I hope they open more outlets soon so I don't have to keep going back to Pavy just to browse through their new stocks every 2 weeks.
But then again, I like Pavy.
.
And then, this week, Charles & Keith started their sales of up to 50% discounts.
And I went again only to walk out with nothing.
Not because I didn't see anything that I liked.
But because there were too many people. I had a huge stroller to push around. There was not much space for me to park the stroller to slowly look at items on sale. And I was in the way of everyone.
.
Of cos, I was with Sarah and we could have had taken turns to look after the stroller OUTSIDE the boutique but...
2 girls...
1 fav shoe shop on sale...
You do the maths.
.
So, I'm planning on going back again.
Cos I damn cannot tahan the fact that C&K is on sale and I didn't buy anything.
But this time, I'll drag FattyHubby along with me.
So he can look after his daughter while I take my time going through everything.
Brilliant idea, isn't it.
Now, the only thing I have to do is to con FattyHubby into accompanying me to Pavy.
Which is NOT going to be easy.
.
******
.
Christmas is coming and I'm so excited!!!
Cos I'm thinking I'll be getting loads of nice pressies this year.
Well, I'm hoping anyways.
.
Here's a list of what I HOPE I'll be getting:
.
1. The new Sony Ericsson X1 *fingers & toes crossed*
2. A bright RED refridgerator for our new house =)
3. Clothes clothes clothes and MORE clothes
4. CASH!!!!
5. That job offer I've been waiting for
6. The Ting Ting's CD
7. A maid
8. A brand new set of kitchen cabinets
.
*BEAMS WIDELY*
.
.
.
*thinks*
.
.
.
*double thinks*
.
.
.
*sighs*
.
.
.
Wishful thinking....
I think out of that list, only #3 & #6 will come true.
Oh well....
One can still dream...

1 comment:

JoJo said...

How sure are you that #6 will come true??? I might just decide to get you something else you knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........
hahahah!