Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wtf?

I was just browsing through KinkyBlueFairy's blog and saw that she posted up this site and so, with nothing to do, I tried it lah.
.
And THIS was my result!!!
.
.
My blog's readability is ONLY at friggin' Elementary Level wei!
.
How can???
Must be because I stopped blogging about getting drunk and clubbing and partying and raving and fashion and only know how to blog about motherhood these days lah.
.
Sigh...
.
See. Even blogs are more happening than my life now.
.
But then...I tried the test on KennySia's blog and guess what?
.
.
Hehehehe.....
His result reads Elementary Level too!!!
And he has such a FAMOUS blog!
So I guess if mine and his same same....not so bad lah.
.
Ooooooooo.....Christmas is just around the corner and I so can't wait!
Eventhough I know that this year, in between singing carols and opening presents, I'd probably have to feed Renee and put her to sleep, but I'm excited all the same.
.
I guess because it's the first Christmas for Renee.
But MOSTLY, I think it's because I bought such FANTASTIC pressies for everyone this year!!! *grins widely*
.
Yes. I actually did proper shopping, buying personal things rather than just running into the nearest supermarket and grabbing 30 bottles of hand & body lotion to be given to everyone. So I'm very sure that this year, everyone would be genuinely in love with what I bought for them....I hope....well, they'd better cos I did put a lot of effort into shopping this year.
.
So FAMILY MEMBERS, if you're reading this and you don't like what I bought you, then you might as well drown in shame now because I went to buy personal gifts for each of you while having to lug a screaming wailing crying machine with me, OKAY!!! So gimme a break! And I'd better be getting back equally good presents from you because NONE of you have to lug a screaming wailing pooping machine with you (except for CuzMich, CuzCheryl and CuzNette).

No comments: