Monday, December 22, 2008

Like for real???!!!

Three weeks ago, I hopped on the weighing machine.
And 46kgs bleeped back at me.
Yesterday, I hopped on it again.
And I told myself, it's probably still at 46.
It's been at 46 since the pass 2 months.
But shockingly....
.
44kgs
.
bleeped back at me!
.
44 yah!!!!
That's like lighter than my PRE-pregnancy weight wei.
And I almost fell off the machine in shock.
.
I mean, it's not like as if I've been on a diet or anything.
In fact, I've been eating more than normal.
Breastfeeding = high metabolism = hungry all the time.
Seriously, I eat more than FattyHubby and even my grandma said that I was JUICY.
In fact, I even finished up RM8.40 worth of chicken rice.
When Jojo went to tapow for me, even the ChickenRiceMan was like, "Huh, so big packet??!!"
.
But there it was. In all its glory. Bleeping back at me. 44kgs.
.
Isn't it great?!!!
This is like the BEST Christmas present I've ever given myself ever!!!
And the best thing is, I didn't even have to work hard for it!!!!
.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
You know you love me *grins*

3 comments:

mishy mashy said...

I HATE YOU!!!! I love you. No I mean I hate you. ARGHHH ok ok I still I love you lah! YEESH!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

mishy mashy said...

still can't get over it. I think I'll hate you for another 5 minutes before I love you again. eeeeeeeeee so geramfying!!

TwoHands said...

yes dearie, breastfeeding is a wonderful weight loss programme. you can wallop like nobody's business and still the pounds drops off easily.

on another note, when you stop breastfeeding...