Sunday, August 13, 2006

Beachy Me

My trip to the beach was FANTASTIC! As I predicted, the sun was shining down on us with all its glory, the waters were inviting and fresh (albeit a little too cold for my liking and the waves were a little too strong), and everything was all good!
The minute we arrived, I jumped straight into my spanking new bikini and was out on the beach before anyone could utter the word, BEACH!
And then to my horror, as the beach came into view, I saw 2 dead bodies stranded on the sand!

But then when I took a closer, look, to my relief, it was just some log (palm tree, I think) which was washed up on shore during the high tide.
Gosh, if it really were dead bodies, I don't know what I'd do. Never go the beach ever again? Hmmm.....nah-ah, no way.

So, since it was just a log and not dead bodies (dammit!), we did what we usually would when it comes to the beach. Laid our towels down and immediately started soaking up the sun.

It was OBVIOUS that the boyfriend enjoyed himself. He was having too much fun being a cam-whore and using MY camera too! No manners!

The weather was kind to us the whole 3 days we were there.
See how the sun was shining so bright behind me?


And this was the view from where I was lying soaking up all the sun rays and putting myself in danger of getting skin cancer.

No comments: