Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New Baby on Board

It took me soooo long to actually sit my sorry ass down and make myself regsister for my own space in blogspot.com and now that I've finally done it, I don't know what to do with it. I sit here, stare at the screen and it just stares blankly back at me.
So, what do I do?
I try to attach pictures but it takes so damn freaking long to even load one single picture and so, I gave up. Friendster was soooo much more user-friendly, you know. Load pictures also fast la, load post also fast lah, load anything also fast la.
Here I got to tunggu tunggu tunggu....also dunno tunggu what. After all, me using Streamyx mah...takkan take so long to even load something kan.
But nevermind, me give chance. I'm sure this blogspot.com was created for us bloggers for a very good reason and it better be a damn effing good one if not, I'm going back to good ol' Friendster.com.
*********
Some people actually ask me why even bother blogging, what so good about it?
Why even bother asking that question, kan?
For someone to be able to allow that question to even leave his / her lips is already proof enough that this person has got not the slightest inkling about what it feels to blog.
Why you wanna tell the whole world about what you do for?
Who said I'm telling the whole world?
Ya wat, you write then everybody read then they know lah.
They know they know lah. Won't die wan mah.
I know but why people want to write about their life and let everyone see for?
Excuse me but it's not so much writing about our lives and letting everyone read about it. It's more of being able to share our experiences online, laying our minds open and allowing people to understand how we view certain topics or things that are happening out there. It's about sharing our problems with the world and hoping that someone out there would be able to give us some good advice that might be able to help us. Or perhaps, if I might be so bold as to say that perhaps some of the things we blog about might even be able to help someone out there to solve their own similiar problems.
But most of all, it's for the LOVE OF WRITING!!!! Oh goodness....is it really that difficult to understand?
*********
With that, I shall go back to trying to figure this blogspot.com out. Sigh....

No comments: