Saturday, November 04, 2006

The ex's current and the current's ex


It was mummy's 52nd birthday on Wednesday night
We celebrated at Jarrod & Rawlin's in Damansara Heights
Nice place, cooling and we had a little too much wine to start with...



and then suddenly, while i was trying to saw away at a very stubborn piece of steak...
.
hi! i just came over to say hi...
.
this stranger was looking right at ME!
.
and i had no idea who this person was, but obviously, it was someone i know cos she was looking right at me
.
so naturally (like everyone else would), i got up and smiled
.
hiiiiiiiiii.....how are you? (while furiously cracking my brains, searching for something that would remind me of this person)
.
and then *lightbulb* it hits me. this is Des's new babe, Kate!
.
wtf! i hugged my ex's new girlfriend? like hello! people don't do that! *femme knocks herself on head*.
.
*********
.
was lying in bed last night with fatty when he turns around and asks...
.
remember the first time you had lunch in BBM?
yaaaah.....
was it a monday?
*thinks*....yaaaaah....
were there many people around?
*thinks**why is this idiot asking me such weird questions?**....erm....not many, why?
how many tables lah?
about 2 or 3 I guess, why?
was there a table with 2 girls?
*turns green* who were the 2 girls???
one of them was *inserts ex-gf's name*
.
I. DAMN. Tulan!
of all places, of all times, of ALL people, his ex had to see me
and I don't even know her. Never met her before. And NEVER will.
fuck! I didn't even see her but then if I did, i wouldn't have known it was her anyways.
Apparently, she knew it was me cause she recognised my face from friendster pictures.
.
I don't know what happened but I think my face might have turned into a horrendous shade of green cos fatty leaned over to hug me tight tight.
.
You know I love you very much, more than anyone else I've ever loved, okay

*All smiles*......okay

but still DAMN TULAN.

No comments: