Monday, November 20, 2006

fatty and i literally slept right through the weekend.
we slept on Sat noon. Woke up for dinner. And slept again.
we slept on Sun night. Woke up for dinner at 2am. And slept again.

:<(

but before sleeping on Sun night, we were at Nad's Raya open house in GOMBAK.

she made so many things!
we had spagetti lah, lontong siam lah, all sorts of kuih lah.
she even had her very own chocolate fountain!

she paid like RM200 for that thing k.
siow!
if i had that in my house, I would be superFAT man...

Nads also has two gorgeous Pursian cats.

This one is called Troy and he has a thing for paperbags.


I don't think I'm ever gonna go to Gombak again.

***************************

The Streamyx at home is down again *sigh*

Stoooopid people who can't even fix a simple problem.


***************************

Surprise from Pearlz @ work this morning.

Knowing how much I absolutely adore geckos, she got me this....


It's in my car now...
Facing the clock....
Telling me to always hurry hurry hurry

Hopefully I'll never be late for work ever again!

Thanks, Pearlz babe! I LUUUURVE IT! *beeeeeeeeeeeeeg HUGS!*

1 comment:

Jane said...

I seriously have no idea how to seperate between gecko and cicak..they look the same, yet you adore one with the spelling of Gecko and the other Lizard or Cicak!!!!