Monday, November 27, 2006

jinxed

I think I'm jinxed...well, at least to the future-in-laws I am.
That is IF they still want me as a daughter-in-law lah.
.

*femme sighs*
.
5 months ago, fatty and I went to Velvet.
We went there to meet up with JamieLing and gang.
Fatty had a little too much to drink and so, I had to drive home.
.
I crashed the car on the way home Feeling Blue





Okay, crashing the car wasn't really the issue.
The issue was the fact that fatty has never never crashed his car ever.
And then femme had to drive.
.
And then, recently, just over the weekend, I was at fatty's place.
We were getting ready for dinner and I was fresh out of the shower.
People here happily skipped to the plug point, plugged the hair-dryer in and started blowing the hair.
.
Suddenly POOF!!! the dryer stops, ASTRO in room shuts down, ASTRO downstairs shuts down, computer goes off, iron shuts off.



Whoa
And femme is left with one side of head straight hair and the other, frizzles.
Apparently, voltage on femme's hair-dryer too high.
House cannot tahan. So tripped lah the main switch.
.
***************************
.
SO IN LOVE
.
was just watching him sleep that day.
his lips slightly parted, his eyes closed.
he looked so harmless, so absolutely adorable.
i can't believe i've found someone to love,
and for that someone to love me back.
it was sooooo beautiful.
a tear trickled down my cheeks.






femme is utterly and finally deeply in love.
.
***************************
.
Hey Fairy!
.
heard your "single's" party was great although there were more guys then gals.
sorry I didn't make it, will be there for the next one - PROMISE!
.
***************************
.
Happy B'day, Pearlz!
.
I know you liked the surprise!
Hope you like the pressie too.
.
***************************
.
Retard Angel
.
came to my rescue!
while I was down and out and sniffing my nose off in the freezer we call office,
in he comes, carrying a tray of drinks from Starbucks.


with a glass of freezing, ice-cold Raspberry Frap! Static Shock

4 comments:

Jane said...

i cant see some pix la
like the Static Shock n Feeling Blue..wonder why....

Jane said...

btw, do i look better in short or long straight hair?still cant decide

Jane said...

btw also, you didnt reply my comment on your surprised gecko from Pearlz

Kristy Geraldine said...

msg 1: not sure. maybe some can see, some cant.

msg 2: i personally think you look better with short hair.

msg 3: i AM afraid of real lizards, geckos, etc...but i like them fake ones...like my tatt and gecko shaped stuff.