Thursday, November 16, 2006

POST DATED ENTRIES
.
sooooooo many :( so bear with me okay cos this entry is gonna look really cluttered up.
will try my best to make sure it's still readable after I'm done with it.
.

*********
.
kache-chan took us for dinner in Sentul last week.
yah man...SENTUL okay! I mean, like who goes there anyways....
but apparently, the food is supposed to be really really yummylicious.



but it was so-so only lah...nothing to shout about


i think my niece is a little camera shy...
awww....but i still luuuurve you

i was bored!
the food took a little long to come and what do you expect a girl with a camera to do?
.
*********
.
i went shopping!
.
and got myself a pair of these cuuuuute lovelies....

*********

off to CHERATING.....again

but this time, it was for fatty. not me. apparently, fatty needed a break. *femme rolls eyes*

we released baby turtles that night. it was sooooo fun!

i had this ingenious idea in mind about how we could kidnap a turtle, nurture it until it's big enough and then bring it back to the sanctuary. at least one out of 50 turtles is confirmed safe. but fatty gave me that are-you-stupid-or-wat look and i decided i will not share any of ideas with him anymore.

hmph!

after playing with turtles, we went back and played with poison.

it was aaaaaaallll stevie's idea to play Ride The Bus and guess WHO rode the bus in the end???

fatty & me!

miraculously, i didn't totter back to the room. but i did crash the minute my head touched the pillow.





it was a really fun trip.
too bad stevie, jo, FunnyVJ and CrazyChristine couldn't stay an extra night.
that would have been soooo much better.

1 comment:

Jane said...

changed account...go to janelurve.blogspot.com for mine..stupid office blog friendster