Thursday, November 23, 2006

MY BOSS FELL ASLEEP
.
during a product demonstration from a Taiwanese company
and his head kept lolling off to one side
i was so scared it might fall off!
and finally, it lolled off so hard, his forehead hit the table
.
and i guess that woke him up Scared 1
.
I almost died laughing!
.
***************************
.
I COULDN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF IT
.
it was dangling there, right under her right nostril
and the more she talked and moved,
the more the damn thing moved with her
and i just couldn't hear a damn thing she was saying cos my eyes were too focused on it
.
dammit!
.
***************************
.
KinkyBlueFairy is throwing a SINGLE'S party
.
and I'm invited!
but then.... Sad .....I'm not single
so does that mean I can't go?
.
unless i pretend to be single, and then I'll go there and make loads of new friends!
it wouldn't be thaaaaat bad
i don't think fatty would mind it at all
.
hmmmm..... Disappointed

No comments: