Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dinner Boo Boo

Mummy made noodles for my dinner tonight and I brought it out to the dining table. I also saw that she left a bowl of pai kuat and sausages in another bowl so I took that out with me as well.
.
I popped a sausage into my mouth and started attacking the bowl of noodles. Damn hungry. It was already 10pm and I only had 1901 for lunch this afternoon.
.
"Kristy, what did you take out with you?" mummy shouts from the kitchen.
"The noodles and the bowl of meat lah!" I shouted back."
.
There was silence.
And then. "You ate from the bowl of meat arr?"
.
Me. "Why? I took a sausage lah"
"It's for the dog!"
"WHAT??? How was I suppose to know that!"
"The sausage was from 2 months ago lah, and can't you see the bones under it?"
.
I took a closer look into the bowl.
OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWD!!!!
I just ate dog food!!!!

1 comment:

JoJo said...

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! I saw the bowl on the kitchen counter and immediately knew that it was for the Tyrant dee. Some more you went and makan it! Kakaka! terror lah you! Make sure you dun Lau Sai today.