Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This spoilt my day

O.M.G!!!!
.
I read this post on Cheesie's blog and now, I want to commit suicide. The stupid picture of the lizrad is stuck in my head and I can't get it out and just writing about it now is making me want to puke. That's why I want to commit suicide. I'd rather die than to have the image of the damn thing flashing in my mind every 5 seconds....and there it goes again.
.
Omg, if I found something as disgusting like that in my kitchen sink, I think I would just freak! And I don't think I would be as cool as Cheesie and just go on with life and do other things in the house while the lizard is still lying in the kitchen sink lorr. I think I would just zone out and stand there frozen like a dungu until someone comes and do something about it.
.
But knowing me, I won't freeze like dungu lorr.
I think the first thing I'd do would be to scream and jump back then slip on the floor mat and fall flat on my face and break all my teeth.
.
Either that or I'd turn on the tap and try to flush it down the sink, but then, it will get stuck in the teeny weeny sink hole and its tail will fly off and it might start scrambling to break free and watching it do that will make me scream and jump back, slip on the floor mat, fall flat on my face and break all my teeth.
.
The best would be that while its stuck in the teeny weeny sink hole, I'd turn on the tap so that water will gush out stronger and hopefully, the lizard will eventually get sucked through and then all its guts would come splurting out and the egg will be smashed into a million pieces too and that would do the world good because not only did I kill one lizard, I killed all its children too so how about that!
.
Or, of course, I could just sneak up on it while it stays there not knowing its impending death and spray it with sheltox and it wouldn't be able to run anywhere except round and round the sink because it would be too slippery for it to climb out and so, I'll just keep spraying round and round the sink until the lizard runs to its death...teeheehee.
.
Watching it writher to death would absolutely make my day *BIG GRIN*
.
But I don't think any of this would happen. Instead, I would stand there screaming for someone to get rid of it and mummy will come in and try to help the lizard get out from the sink. And when the lizard does manage to clamber out, I'll jump back, slip on the floor mat, fall on my face and break all my teeth. It's my destiny.
.
Here's a hello from Renee to cheer you up....
.
and yes, you ARE gorgeous just like your mummy =)
.
And here's a picture of the ugly lizard (courtesy of Cheesie) to spoil your day again....waakakakakaaaaa.......
.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

And there I was, thinking that I was mean to cockroaches....but you are meaner....and nastier! I think ah, staying home has made you a teeeeeeeny bit insane. Hahaha! Poor Godchild of mine!