Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh really??? Me???

I was browsing through FB last night when a new notification came in.
.
XKCX has tagged you in a photo
.
and I was thinking....hmmm, XKCX XKCX XKCX, who is XKCX....and I even had to go into her profile to see her profile pictures to remind myself who XKCX is. And since I don't even remember who this person is exactly, how can this person have a picture of me?
.
This....
.
.
was what the picture was....
and when I rolled my curser over it,
.
THIS....
.
.
was what I was tagged as!
.
THE DRAMA QUEEN
.
REALLY???
ME???
A DRAMA QUEEN???
NO WAAAAAAAAY......
.
I wonder what I ever did to create that impression to someone I hardly even know.

2 comments:

JoJo said...

Well Che, whoever that person was to have termed you as "The Drama Queen" is most likely a person who is jealous that you have a DRAMATIC LIFESTYLE and that you're LOVING every second, living in it. Maybe this person is just a lame-arse who finds joy in criticizing everyone else around them.

Faerie-Lady said...

It's ok Kristy. Someone tag me the same one as your, drama queen :-p btw, jane here dear (tune talk)