Saturday, September 16, 2006

Away to KL

If you've been thinking about entering into a formal study of astrology,
numerology or other occult science
, Kristy , this is the day to get started.
There may be a school or teacher nearby that you've been considering. By doing
this you could open up doors to new knowledge, meet some new friends who share
your interests, and actually steer your life in a fascinating new direction.
Pick up the phone and do the first step!

My horoscope for the day
.
Right!
.
I don't know about astrology or numerology or whatever but I sure do know that I got a whole lesson on shitology from the shitologies of shitologies guru, Alf.
.
Here I was, minding my own business for the first time and in saunters Alf, looking all wordly and wise and then, he sees me muching on wasabi peas and this look of horror consumes his entire face.
.
You shouldn't be eating that! If you wanna shit, you have to eat this, this
and this and that that that......
.
It went on for so long I forgot to take notes.
.
*********
.
I'm going away for the weekend!
.
SK has decided to pamper the both of us to a nice, relaxing weekend at the luxurious KL Hilton and I'm loving it!

.
Will be back to publish more pictures on the Hilt KL.

In the mean time, have a great weekend, peeps!

1 comment:

Kristy Geraldine said...

can can can! please do...thanks so much!

i've been trying and trying but don't seem to get it right.

how do i send it to you?

and why does this template not suit me?