Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Wishful thinking

I wish....
.
....to own my own PR agency
....to scream at the top of my lungs without anyone thinking that I'm crazy
....to travel the world
....to visit all the beautiful beaches there are
....to be able to help all the homeless children in this world
....to be able to turn around and see the ocean dancing behind me
....to have bigger eyes
....to be able to not give a care about what the world thinks about my body
....or about what I look like
....to be able to go by myself everyday
....to have a slimmer waistline
.
.
I want....
.
....to wake up every morning in his arms
....to have my own baby nestled on my breast
....to have the perfect wedding
....to look into his eyes to know that he loves me
....to hold his hand and feel his strength
....to feel important to him
....to make all our wishes come true
....to walk down the aisle and see him waiting for me
....to see our children grow
....to grow old with our good friends
....to be a mother
....to be able to tell him how much I love him right now
.
.
I can't wait....
.
....to meet God
....to ask Him the many questions that are playing in my head
....for our new place to be ready
....to move in together with him
....to cook our first meal
....to get my dream car
....to start earning more than what I earn now
....to see what he has in store to surprise me when he proposes
....for them to start calling me Aunt
.
.
I'm seriously thinking of....
.
....quiting my job
....starting out on my own
....slapping my boss across his face
....going on a non-carbs diet
....joining the gym again
....shaving myself bald
....getting a Brazillian wax
....one more tatoo
....piercing my tongue again
....getting my eyes done

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah...new template wor.

NICEeeee...

HTML aint that hard rite...