Friday, September 01, 2006

Once upon a time

There was once upon a time in my life (not too long ago as I can still remember it very clearly) when I led the lifestyle of the *cough*rich&famous*cough*cough* of any normal 'youngster' would lead.
.
I went partying every single weekend. Without fail. And guzzled down booze like as if it was 'the most happening thing' to be doing.
.
Of course, thanks to my bloodlines, I don't make it the habit of gettin' smashed all the time, except on certain occassions - like my 26th birthday...
.


As you can see, someone looks pretty happy and entertained with the fact that I was puking all my guts out.
.
.
Serious. I went clubbing every weekend and there was NOT a single rave I missed. Rave was the MUST-BE-SEEN-THERE for me at one point in my life. It was crazy!


I was there for the Zouk R3VELATION in Port Dickson.....

I was there for the Tiesto rave in Sepang....


I was at the Chivas Regal rave in Gentings....(yeah, that's meeeeee in the gray tube)

I was serious when I said I attended every freaking rave there was. I was just a HARD-CORE raver!

Geee....now that I think about it, why was I?

Heck. All in all, I had a great life!

Besides going for all the parties there ever were, I ate like a pig as well. I LOVE food. It's why I was brought into this world in the first place. To eat! To savour good quality food like nobody else has ever done before. To indulge.

This explains why I ended up as food critique during my employment with one of the biggest group of Chinese restaurants in Malaysia and also as a food taster during my employment with a very *ahem* - sorry I cannot really voice my opinions of that company as this site is suppose to be a friendly-site 'unique' French man.

I had every right as was given to me by Him when I born to eat anything and everything that I wanted.

I could have a HUGE a plate of spicy Tom Yum spagetti if I wanted....


If I wanted to have that bowl of Curry Laksa from that stall, I WILL have it and nobody can stop me....

And if there were even any signs of hunger pangs for Balik Pulau's assam laksa then by jóve, I will drive there myself just to quench those pangs.

But sadly, these rights were very, very CRUELLY snatched away from me on August 15th, 2006. The day I was wheeled into the OT for that......oh....that that that dumb surgery.

And when the doctor told me to my face that I had to change my lifestyle PERMENANTLY! else the problem occurs again and I would have to be wheeled in for a more serious operation.

So goodbye clubbing...
Goodbye booze guzzling....
Sayonara good ol' raves

Bye-bye tom yum spagetti

Bye-bye curry laksa and assam laksa

And hello to dull, yucky, bland tasteless food.

I've been eating nothing but fruits fruits and more fruits!

PAPAYAS!!!!!

BANANAS!!!!!

Someone throw me a blender so I can kill myself!

No comments: