Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Somebody pleeeease make me happy!

I'm in love.

I am soooo deeply in love, I might just strangle myself if I don't get one of these if he doesn't get me one of these (by the way, I like the pink one).

Have always fancied myself holding one of these babies while I'm out traveling, or lazing by the beach, or even in the office and the pink one looks so totally hot!

I also need this! Yes, 'need' not 'want'. I NEED this.

Imagine, with the 'busy' schedule I keep these days, it's amazing how I have managed to get by all these while without the 02 xda atom organizing me. Wow! Sometimes, I just amaze myself with all my capabilities.

However, I still NEED to have this to help me organise my up-coming busy days.

Trust me, babes, you will benefit from it too once you get me one of these.

But of course, to have up-coming busy days, I would really, seriously need this ring (just to start the ball rolling, you know). I'm not too sure how much it cost but I don't think it'll be thaaaaat expensive. After all, it's only from Tiffany & Co. *cough*cough*ahem*cough*

So, once I have THIS ring on my finger, the busy days will definitely start coming. So much planning to do, the food, the venue, the transportation, the gowns, so much to do so much to do, its ridiculous! Therefore the much needed 02 xda atom, darling.

All the running around, hustling and bustling here and there would really quite tire me out, you know. And sending me to the spa every single day would be rather pricy, my dear, so I really don't mind just settling for the Osim uZap massage belt.

Imagine, with this, I won't even be bugging anyone for a massage!

Now, how about that!

(by the way, honey, I'm free this entire weekend for shopping!)

No comments: