Saturday, December 16, 2006

poor

THE LIST
.
More than 30 presents to buy.
Went shopping and got only 8.
Meaning, 22 more to go.
.
And I'm already clueless!
.
Not to mention broke as well. Like really. pathetically. 100%. broke. So utterly broke until can mati.
.
And 22 more presents to buy? Oh gaaawd, how am I going to survive till end of the month.
.
Not to mention all the pre-Christmas & New Year dinners. The parties. The tani-tani sessions. All NEED money wan you know!
.
Of course, it also doesn't help that the company I'm working for is a typical China-apek company that do not believe in Christmas therefore, no such thing as salary being out before Christmas.
.
And then, to make things worse, the only mode of transportation has to go in for a major servicing and R&D - thanks to the on-going problems from the day of purchase till now - and that will cost me about a min of 500-fucking-buckarooos!
.
500-damn bucks ok!!!
.
So Femme has to struggle through this month and poor Fatty will have to struggle through this with me because Femme would be needing a whole chunk of Fatty's $$$$!

1 comment:

Jane said...

well, at least you have someone to count on..

Bliv me, I am so broke too