Tuesday, December 12, 2006

TOTALLY UNEXPECTED

The trip to Penang was really good.
Eventhough it didn't go exactly to our (well, mine, actually) plans.
.
This time, Fatty insisted we stayed in GOLDEN SANDS RESORT.
But to compensate it, he brought me for my Balik Pulau's Assam Laksa.
.
And then, instead of going down to the beach, we stayed in the room.
Cos it looked like it was threatening to pour like really heavily and I had JUST straightened my hair.
Didn't wanna looks like a drowned cat.
So to compensate it, we fell asleep in bed and had a good rest.
.
For dinner, we would usually go for chee cheong fun but this time, Fatty insisted we ate at Aunt Celine's restaurant.
I put up a HUGE fight cos I really wanted to eat chee cheong fun and I could not in the world understand WHY Fatty would want to eat something else for dinner.
.
But he insisted.
And so, with a loooooong, black face, I dejectedly went with him.
.
And you know what he did to compensate it?
You know WHAT he did!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fatty PROPOSED!!!
.
Fatty went down on ONE knee, and proposed!!!
To me!!!
When I soooooo didn't expect it!!!
.
And I started crying! The tears just started flowing and I couldn't stop them.
It was like Niagra Falls!
I was like a freaking bawling baby.....with swollen eyes and a red eye!
And I cried and cried and cried.....while Fatty continued kneeling down and waiting for me to answer him.
.
.
. Bride & Groom
.
Femme's GETTIN' MARRIED!!!!

4 comments:

Jane said...

mOMG!!!!!!!!!You are getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!!!COngratssssss girlllll...hugssss

WOWWWWWWW

Oh and btw, i tot you didnt like ur hair straighten and asked me to keep my short hair instead of growing them longer so that I can straighten them?????

Kristy Geraldine said...

sweetheart, you KNOW how curly my hair is. So at this moment, its neither long nor short mah, so my stylist told me to straighten first till it grows longer then only see what to do from there.

Your hair is memang straight mah...so no point making it anymore straighter than it is.

SLACKER said...

OMG! you're getting married! congratulations babe... when's the big day?

Kathryne said...

OMG!!!!! Finally it's happening....my beloved fren is tying the knot!!!!! Well, not that I didnt know before this..but u know how it is when reality strikes...... CONGRATS BABE!!!!