Monday, December 04, 2006

nightmare

Femme Had a NIGHTMARE
.
NOT!!!!
.
You know, there are loads of things in life that I hate, one of them lizards, and the other, boyfriend's past girlfriends!
.
Exactly one month ago today, I vowed never EVER to meet Fatty's ex.
.
femme had no such luck.
.
We went shopping at Curve on Sunday, cause I needed to look at some stuff at the flea market there. Actually, we were already done with the flea market and were heading back to IKEA to get the clothes hang hang thingy for Fatty's clothes.
.
All of sudden, Fatty pulled me to a stop and introduced me to this girl that I couldn't even recognise. Someone who's face that didn't even ring a bell. Someone whom I didn't even want to meet. But there I was, standing there, looking at this girl, left with no choice cause Fatty was holding me down, but to plaster on a smile and shake her hands!
.
Eeeks! Femme should get hands scrubbed!
.
I'm not even gonna describe how she looks like in this blog, eventhough it is MY blog and I can say whatever I want, but I'm not doing it because I do not want to insult Fatty's past taste in girls..... *ahem*..... anyways....
.
So, yeah, there I was, standing there, in the middle of the freaking flea market, smiling at Fatty's ex-girlfriend!
.
And I NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER WANNA EVER be in that fucking situation again!
.
NEVER!!!
.
I hated the fact that there was, there IS, someone in Fatty's past before me.
I hated the fact that I felt like an utter NINCOMPOOP in front of her.
I hated the fact that I was, and STILL AM, feeling insecure about this person from his past.
I hated the fact that I had to smile and be nice to this person who hurt Fatty sooo much before when all I wanted to do was scream at her for being so cruel to him!
I hated the fact that I couldn't be my own self and tell her off for being so nasty to Fatty.
And MOST OF ALL, I hated the fact that Fatty is still soooo nice to her after she hurt him soooo much!
.
But I guess....in way, I should be thankful to her for hurting him so much because if it wasn't for that, he would still be together with her and I wouldn't be as happy as I am now.
.
.
.
.
.
nah.....
.
I still HATE her...

No comments: