Friday, December 01, 2006

sighs

RUBBING SHOULDERS WITH THE RICH & FAMOUS
.
and i didn't even know it. It was a Wednesday and I went down to KL to join fatty & gang for dinner and some drinks. It was pissing down so hard, I didn't know why I was even going all the way down to town, but stupidly, I did, and I arrived only at about 8.30pm.
.
*femme sighs*
.
so much for going shopping in Sungai Wang plaza.
.
anyways, so I ended up in Planet Hollywood, at the bar, with their really really yucky strawberry daiquiri in one hand, and a soft, frumpy looking fry in the other, seated between Stevie and Allen, both who were looking utterly bored as well.
.
*femme sighs*
.
so much for an interesting, exciting Wednesday night.
.
anyways, so while drinking the awful thing they call daiquiri and munching on that piece of wet, and I mean literally wet, fry, I noticed that besides the two utterly bored guys around me and that one slightly drunk fatty, there was something else happening as well!
.
Celcom was doing their premier of Sumo lah, starring Awie, Gurmit Singh (Phua Chu Kang), and Afdlin Shauki, so there were like loads of strangely dressed people walking around at that Private-Function-Going-On corner, laughing and giggling with each other.
.
i even noticed the female-male person standing at the registration table and I seriously thought it was a female, until it bent down, and I saw the NIPPLES! I almost died from a sight-attack!
.
*femme sighs*
.
so much for wanting to people-watch....beautiful people, that is.
.
anyways, one by one, the guests started arriving and we just sat there and watched. Boy, I had a lot of things I wanted to say about their dressing, but as you know, I only had two utterly bored looking guys and one slightly drunk fatty to accompany me, so i decided to just shut up.
.
suddenly, fatty exclaimed...
.
Hey! That's Gurmit Singh!
.
and i turned around and came face to face with the back of a really bald, and i mean, really. really. hard. boiled. egg. bald. head of someone. Who the heck is Gurmit Singh?
.
and then, suddenly, stevie says Tiara Jaqueline just walked pass with her husband. I turned the other way to see. Gosh, trust me, the movie, Puteri Gunung Ledang, did her LOADS of justice.
.
then next thing I know, Awie walked in, followed closely by Afdlin Shauki, and Natasha Hudson, and more and more well-known faces whose names I wasn't bothered to remember.
.
FEMME'S FAMOUS!
.
*********************************************
.
ALMOST DIED
.
from an asthma attack on Friday (actually, early Saturday morning).
but i thought everything was ok and refused to get out from bed.
of course the annoying thing was the fact that I was having a slight difficulty breathing but I had my asthma puff-puff thingy so I wasn't that worried.
it took fatty some time before he actually got me off my huge arse to go to the doctors.
the stupid doctor made me go on the neubalizer like immediately.
okay, actually, not thaaaat stupid cos i felt much much better after.
.
damn!
.
and i thought i was waaaaaay passed all these nonsense!
.
*femme sighs*
.
so much for a Friday night....

No comments: