Saturday, December 09, 2006

work sucks

I SO NEED
.
another job!
.
I just cannot understand how ONE idiotic fucked up woman can destroy an entire company without even a blink of an eye.
And I even more so cant' believe that my boss can't seem to see the destruction of his company in front of his very eyes!
.
But I can!.
.
And i can foresee hell taking over comes Jan 07.
And that's when I would need to call forth the army of angels to come protect those that needs protecting because as we all know, HELL HATH NO FURY, LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED!
.
fuck.
.
i'm losing my mind already.
.
**************************************************
.
NEW LOOK
.
well, I'm getting my hair done this afternoon and I'm sooooo excited!
I'm not too sure what Fred is gonna do to it, but I know he will definitely do a GOOD job.
.
So, look out for pictures of me new lookie yah!
.
*************************************************
.
PENANG, HERE I COME!
.
And once again, I'm leaving this town for another.
And I can't wait!
.
Chee Cheong Fun
Assam Laksa
Fried Kuey Teow
Nasi Kandar!
Pork Intestine Porridge
.
Ooooh.....I'm gonna put on sooooo much weight after this trip.
.
But who cares. I know, I dont!
.
Have a great weekend peeps! (or at least to those who works in the Selangor region)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..and i'm here yelling for more 'ramen'