Thursday, October 26, 2006

bleeding gemini

WAILS!!!
.
Tell me again why I was born a woman??? I just need to know. So at least then I won't feel like it's all so NOT worth it when I'm suffering from severe, pain in the lower parts of my abdomens while bleeding instesively for 5 whole fucking days!!!
.
Woke up this morning telling myself cannot depend too much on ponstan somemore, so went to work without bringing it along with me, you know, for just-in-case moments. fuck. BIGGIE mistake.
.
I am sitting here now (IN PAIN!) and I can't even do anything about it but suffer in silence (like the adult that I am). But I don't wanna be an adult! I wanna moan and groan about it so much so that my sweet little boss (not!) will let me go home early.
.
But no, at moments like these when I need him around the most to watch me writhe in pain and suffer in agony, he has to be like a gazillion miles away from me in China and I can't even show him how much pain I'm in and ---
.
Wait a minute...*femme thinks*....he's not here.
.
Then wtf am I still here for???!!!
.
Confirm brains not working!

No comments: