Monday, October 09, 2006

My twin sister

This is me.

Okay, so this is not really me. But someone commented that I reminded him of this character. Kindda cool actually. And what a coincidence as my fav colour in the whole world is purple too!
.


Morrigan is very vain, and lives for little more than the excitement of
battle, although her endings in the games as well as various media show that
Morrigan slowly takes up more of her responsibility seriously. She appears
as a beautiful woman with long, light green hair, and bat-like wings on her back and the sides of her head. Morrigan can reshape these wings into spikes and blades
when attacking her enemies, as well as using them to shield herself from
enemy attacks. Her wings can also separate from her, and form into a
cloud of bats.

She uses a variety of magical attacks as well.

Although Demitri would seem to fill the spot, it is often suggested and implied that Morrigan is the main character of the Darkstalkers series, due to her importance in the overall story as well as her many appearances outside of her game series. She may even be considered the protagonist or something of
an anti-hero, since despite her demonic appearance and nature, she is not evil.

So, I've listed out a number of potential similarities that I might have with this enchanting bat-like feline just to find out in what way exactly do I share in common with her.
1. We're both equally gorgeous!
.
2. She's the daughter of an evil dark lord and people call me the spawn of the devil - just cause I was born on the 6th of June and this year, it was 060606 - triple six which is suppose to be the devil's number.

Do I look like the Spawn of the Devil to you???


3. It's obvious we both share the same religion (see the picture above, she's wearing a cross and I'm praying religiously in the Gothic Cathedral in Cologne).

4. We're both playful and we love sticking out our tongues for the camera. And we even tilt our heads to one side when we do it! I mean, who can get more similar than that.

5. The both of us sure do love bikini bottoms! We've got almost similar taste in them too. (Yeah, that's my tatt. Cool, huh).

6. *ahem*....yes, erm, we love girl on girl action. Of course, I haven't gone to her stage and I will never but she loves women, and so do I (fine, I was drunk when this happened). And just to set the records straight, bothof us (me & the girl I was kissing) are straight and 100% pure female.

7. We have the exact same taste in clothes. The less the better! Guess what else is same? We're both in black! *Squeals!* - dumb blonde style.
.
So you see, we ARE similar in sooooo many ways! And I'm very sure if I was stuck in a situation, I would be able to fight my way out of it too. Well, maybe not physically but verbally for sure. Some people say I have the tongue of a viper. Hiiissssssssss.....!
Well, yeah, one more thing. The ONLY thing we actually really have a vast difference in, is this. Gee, how does she keep balance in a battle?

No comments: