Friday, October 20, 2006

Decisions....urgh

Should I or should I not CUT MY HAIR???!!!
.
I know I told myself that I will grow it out again, but when I said that, I forgot about the part where it'll start to get all wirely and curly and getting all tentacles-like. Pictures Medusa. *femme sighs...*
.
Which is exactly what it looks like NOW!!!
.
So...I'm thinking, maybe a little trim? Or a nice bob? Nothing too short of course. I don't wanna 'surprise' SK like what happened the last time I chopped off all my hair. But something sophisticated, short, and chic. Like what I had when I was....erm....*femme thinks*.....20? Yeah, 20 years old. That feels like such a looooooong time ago.
.
Oh gaaaaawd.....
.
Boooooorrrriiiiinnnnnggggggggg!!! I just wanna do something to my hair lah. Like straighten it, dye it, perm it (yah right) or just cut it. Eeeesh....
.
But then horr....this girl cannot make up her mind also horrr.....cause want to keep her hair long also horr.....so, what to do lah?
.

*********
.
ON ANOTHER NOTE I think I'm gonna kill my boss. And my clients. Okay, at least ONE client. Just one client that I really, really wanna kill. I wanna kill this client soooooooo much it's amazing! I didn't even know I had such a pension for killing.
.
And yes, my boss too. I wanna kill him as well. No, wait, killing won't be fun. I want to bitch slap him so hard his that his balls will shrink and drop off. I want to strip him naked and hang him up at the office entrance to dry. Erm...okay, I take that back. Don't wanna see him naked. That would just give me nightmares. I shall put him in a tank filled with phiranas and watch them eat him. But then, the poor little fishies might die. Maybe I should just introduce him to my dog. She might not bite him to death but she will definitely annoy him to death with her barks.
.
Femme strides up to his table and throws the letter at his face. She smirks. He looks at the letter and looks up at her, horrified. She throws her head back and laughs. "You're now working for ME, you hear. I've bought over this entire company. And if you ever, ever do something that will disgust me, I WILL crush you". She slams fist on table for emphasis. Then slowly, she leans down and grabs his puny little balls. HARD!. His eyeballs pop out from their sockets as he keels over in pain. "Just looking at you already disgust me!". And then she drops her hands, and strides away, leaving a blustering, tearful man behind her.
.
WAKE UP!
*femme sighs*

No comments: