Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Long long life...

It's ironic, really.
.
One day, the sun is shining with all it's might, the wind is gentle and carresses your face as it blows softly by, birds are singing in the trees and the skies are blue, as blue as can be, and suddenly the next day, the sun is gone, the wind is howling eerily and slaps at your face, there are no birds to be seen or heard anywhere and the blue skies has been replaced with dark, rumbling clouds, threatening to break apart to drown you.
.
How can there be such a drastic change in less than 24 hours? I mean, that is totally impossible. But it is. And it is happening to me right now.
.
Suddenly, there is nothing to look forward to anymore. Nothing. Just the road that goes on and on for miles, and nobody knows where it actually leads to.
.
Who knows? It might take a sudden turn somewhere and lead me right to the beach, where I'm working my ass off so hard right now to be. Or, it might just go on and on and I will have no choice but to walk on and on, hoping that somehow, it would lead me somewhere nice at the end. Or, I might just find out that I was meant to walk this path alone and miserable for the rest of my living years. I don't know. I can only continue walking and just hope for something.
.
Such a sorry ass I am.
.
But this is my life I guess.
.
A sorry ass life.
.
I'm so so so miserable.
.
But work is good. It makes a great painkiller.
.
I guess I'll be working very hard from now on.
.
Sigh.....it's gonna be a long long life....

1 comment:

SLACKER said...

wei - wtf is wrong wif ya la? wake up... btw - i'll be heading to EC this holidays!! can't wait man!