Friday, October 27, 2006

TV Shows& Daiquiris

TWO & A HALF MEN is not showing on NTV7 anymore and they didn't even inform anyone about it. My poor baby. And he was sooo excited when daddy went to sleep so that he could get the whole TV to himself.
.
I'll try to download the whole season for you okay, sweetie.
.

*********
.
I finally satisfied my cravings for strawberry daiquiri!

Don't know what got into me *femme shrugs* but I was swept over with the strongest craving for strawberry daiquiri two weeks ago and I just couldn't find a place that served that sweet alcoholic drink that could curb my cravings.

For two weeks I looked and I finally found it tonight! At Chilis.

Had three in less than 2 hours.

It was sooooo good!

Didn't come home drunk though. Perhaps a little tipsy cause I was laughing more than usual but it was a happy feeling.

I think I'll be back for more daiquiris soon *hiccup*

No comments: