Friday, January 19, 2007

Being ffk-ed

I haven't been feeling too good the pass 3 days (no thanks to the damned monthly menses) and didn't feel like blogging about it either. After all, if I'm gonna blog about my cramps each and everytime I suffer from it, then my blogs are gonna start sounding more and more alike and that wouldn't do me too good. What happens to my femmelicious creativity then??!!
.
But seriously, these monthly cramps are not just 'a small deal' okay.
It doesn't mean that just because I suffer from it every month I HAVE to get used to it.
And NO, it also doesn't mean that I will ever, ever, EVER get used to the pain.
You try going through it for HALF A DAY and tell me if you will ever get used to it.
.
Hmph!
.
The cold sweat. The contraction of muscle spasms all across your lower abdoments. Not being able to stand up straight. Not being able to eat. Not being able to even sit. A flowing waterfall between your legs. The fear of leaving horrid red stains on your pants. On the office chair. On the car seat.
.
Aaargggh!!! And it gets worse!
.
Ok ok...I wasn't suppose to blog about the damned menses.
.
So, as I was saying, I haven't been feeling good the pass 3 days, but I AM feeling much much better now! And I'm in the mood to PARTEEEE!!!
.
But damned the people who ffk-ed me!
Hmph! That's you *cough*jon*cough*alex*cough*alfred*cough*cough*!!!
.
Of course, Juju and MessyKelv were victims as well but I was the BIGGER victim cause I was the one who put this damned party together! I spent more than RM2 fucking bucks sending out sms-es (while I was down and out in bed suffering from cramps, mind you!), trying my best to get everyone together to celebrate Juju's farewell and send her off safely back to China as well as to organize a really fun time for all you effers, just to get fucking ffk-ed!
.
And you know what the best part is???
You were ALL guilty of telling me that you CAN MAKE IT!!!
And that was only 3 days ago, dammit!
.
I'm so ubber pissed off with each of you right now....
So pissed until can die.
Hmph!
.
I dowan to arrange parties for you all anymore lah!
Waste my time only.....sheesh!
*femme merajuks kow-kow*
Next time go party yourself k.
.
So, instead of partying my life away at Upstairs @ Theloft KL as was originally planned, I ended up hanging out with the other guys at Home & Away, Hartamas.
Yes, I know. Uncle's pub kan.
But what to do? The rest of the effers ffk-ed me, no choice but to hang out with the 'older' peeps at the uncle's bar lorr.
.
There were a few of us there lah.
Steve, Jo, AnnUma, UmaAnn, UncaSara and Fatty.
AnnUma and UmaAnn finally found someone to babysit the twins for them, so it was a night out of tani tani tani for them.
.
And because this was like a last minute plan, I wasn't dressed up. Bad enough I was out in Hartamas in nothing more than a collared top and the crumpled-est shorts I've ever own, I had NO make-up on my face and was looking absolutely, horrifyingly pale.
.
I looked so terrifyingly bad that the usually very quiet UmaAnn actually leaned across the table to tell me this:
.
Eh, why you look so tired lah?
.
It wasn't the crumpled shorts that got to me.
It wasn't the make-up-less face that made me cringe.
It wasn't the fact that the hair was like a live octopus.
It WAS the fact that the USUALLY VERY QUIET UmaAnn actually made the effort to lean across the table, shout at the top of his lungs (so that I can hear him over the loud music), to ask me, "Eh, why you look so tired lah?"
.
I MUST HAVE LOOKED REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD!!!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Ouch...

Tough luck man...
But don't worry it'd be all over soon.....most likely....maybe.....nvm.