Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Satisfaction

I knew he was tired and wanted to go home.
But he knew what I wanted, what I needed, and so, he stayed.
And in his arms I slept all night, curled into a ball, protected by his strength.
And he breathed softly against the back of my neck.
And wrapped his arms tighter around me.
.
And this is what love is.
.
It's knowing that we can still find comfort in each another's arms, even right after having a huge argument.
It's being able to fight it all out, and then working hard at making right the problems.
It's closeness that allows us to talk about everything, to argue about everything and then, to work together to solve everything.
.
And the most beautiful thing about it all...
...is being able to hear him say I Love You and feel the warmth flow through your body.
.
************************************************************
.
GoTa
.
The event went very well this morning.
In fact, it went extremely well that we were actually stunned by it all.
And to think that we handled everything all by ourselves.
Without anyone else's help at all.
.
Way to go, girls!
.
A BIG, HARD pat on the back for all of us!

No comments: