Saturday, January 20, 2007

:)

I woke up this morning and looked at myself in the mirror.
Oh gawd, femme NEEDS a tan!
And a tan she'll get!
.
YESSSS!!! Fatty's bringing femme away again....and this time, we're going away to....
.
the DELICIOUS. the WONDERFUL. the SUNTASTIC. the FEMMELICIOUS island of.....PANGKOR!!!!
Just thinking about it is already sending exciting chills down my spine and I'm soooo absolutely estactic about it that I just want to jump up and down in glee right NOW!
.
But of course, I can't exactly do that right now because I am in Starbucks and wouldn't want to scare people into thinking that they are at the risk of getting stepped on by a mad woman. Besides, I have a reputation to upkeep.
.
The last time I was actually in Pangkor was....*femme counts*....about 4 years ago, I think, and it was beeeeeautiful!
The sea water was so absolutely clear it was like looking right through a mirror! Except, of course, you don't see your own reflection but your feet lah.
.
And the sun....there were no clouds in the sky at all and all you can see when you look up is just blue. Nothing else. And the sun of course.
.
And that is always a good thing for me. Because I love the sun. And I cannot live without the sun. I remember back when I was in high school and was punished to stand in the sun during recess because my class 'won' the Dirtiest Class award, I was the one who was actually enjoying it. Everyone else throught I was mad, but hey, personally, I feel that having the sun beat down on your back is much much better than standing in the middle of the pouring rain. But then again, that's just me.
So, this is the first time that Fatty and I will be going to Pangkor together, and I'm really looking forward to it. But I think I'm looking forward to getting a tan more than anything else.
.
I cannot imagine myself ever looking like a steam white chicken, and neither can anyone else. I've been dark skinned all my life and if I had a choice, I'd choose to be darker. Which is why I love the sun so damn bloody much!
.
We'll be staying at the Pangkor Island Beach Resort and yes, that will definitely cost us a bomb. But I know it'll be worthit. After all, it's going to be one of the last holidays we're going to go on before we start full force in the preparation of our BIG day.
.
This is what our room in the Ocean Wing is going to look like.
We also get to have our own private balcony, a beautiful long bath and an outdoor shower area (I think).
.
Now, aren't YOU envious of me?
**********************************************************************
FINNING....NOT!
.
While having lunch at home this afternoon, I updated the parents about the wedding menu.
.
"So, I told them to take shark's fins out of the menu and upgrade the rest of the dishes to something better lah".
.
"Why???" daddy.
.
"Because you know I don't take shark's fins and I don't encourage people taking it either"
.
"Just because you don't eat means other people also don't eat issit?" daddy.
.
"Yaaaaah."
.
"Why you go do that for?" daddy.
.
"She's trying to save the sharks" mummy.
.
"Do you know, they kill 30 sharks just to feed 50 tables shark's fin soup".
.
"Yah, you think people care arr?" daddy.
.
"Haven't you heard, when the buying stops, the killing stops too"
.
"You think so" daddy.
.
Annoyed And Disappointed
.
Some people never learn.

3 comments:

Naddy said...

must reserve one halal table for me & shah u know :P

Kristy Geraldine said...

hello makcik....hotel lah, of course halal lah! hahahaha!

Naddy said...

ehehehe mana tau maaa :P kan normally chinese wedding they do at chinese restaurant :P ehehehe

my first chinese wedding!!! ;)