Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hugs & Kisses

Exactly 10 days ago, I got ffk-ed
*click for flashback*
.
And they made me organize another party for Juju.
MessyKelv helped though, and I guess Alf played a little part in helping too.
He booked the tables and paid for the bottles!
Party or what!
.
Party was at Velvet Underground and on Saturdays, it's also Saturday Night Life where they spin ol' skool themes.
Hmmm....now that I think back, they weren't exactly playing ol' skool *femme shrugs* but then again, who cares. We had fun!
.
I think the whole of KL decided to go clubbing at Velvet last night cause the club was packed to the brim. There was hardly any space to dance so we all had to do the retarded chicken dance, keeping our elbows and arms to ourselves....
.
Just like what C.LOKE is doing here....
.
It was soooo packed that I even bumped into CuzCandy.
.
I know she parties a lot, but I didn't expect to go bumping into my very own cousin at the same club on the same night.
Hell, I even bumped into her brother when I was at the entrance to go in. But he was going to Zouk Mainroom instead.
And the funny thing was, CuzCandy didn't even know her brother was just next door.
Talk about family re-unions at a packed club.
.
It was the first time I was actually out partying with Jen, and she was great fun!
.
No, she wasn't as crazy as Juju, but she was fun too.
But nobody can outdo MessyKelv and Alf.
Alf actually frenched another guy!
*femme vomits*
But I SWEAR, Alf's straight. He was just.....erm....*scratches head*....drunk.
.
Erm...MessyKelv was just being himself here....
.
Apparently (or so I heard), he has something for holes, but then again, I don't know how true that is.
.
He and Alf were harassing my poor poor Fatty the entire night.
.
But thank goodness Fatty has alcohol running in his veins, and they couldn't get him drunk. In the end, they got drunk themselves.
.
I'm sooooo proud of my fatty.
.
Anyways, here's to Juju and a safe trip back to China.
We're gonna MISS YOU SOOOO BLOODY MUCH, bitch!

No comments: