Thursday, January 04, 2007

Two 007

Bond.
James Bond.
This is your year.
(i haven't even watched the damn movie)
.
2006 pretty much ended in a fucked-up way.
What with the earthquake in Taiwan and floods in Melaka and Johor, and everyone cursing at the damn connections and bad weather, I guess the only good thing that happened was the hanging of Saddam Hussein.
But then again, it's only good to some of us, and bad to the rest.
.
As for me, 2006 was a pretty good-bad year.
.
1. Got myself a new job with a high paying salary.
2. Had the worst hang-over ever.
3. Went in for an ass operation.
4. Experienced Coloxyl.
5. Tasted the most delicious durian tempura.
6. Found yummylicious Strawberry Daiquiri.
7. Bumped into an ex for the first time.
8. Was accused as being delussional.
9. Proposed to for the first time (but of course)
10. Had the biggest, hugest fight but it was a good release.
.
****************************************************
.
Christmas Decorations Rules
.
We had a pre-Christmas reunion at Aunt LaiLin's place.
It was good fun and I had the yummiest red wine ever.
It's specially made and is not available outside. I wished it was though, cos I fell in love with it.
.
Aunt LaiLin went to a lot of effort in making her house look all Christmassy and it was really nice.
She even decorated the stairs handrails and her stand lamps.
.
****************************************************
.
New Year's in Penang
.
Fatty and I went to Penang for the countdown.
We went with Gord & Cin, Rim, Mark, Nisha, Harp & Mike.
Stayed in Northam Hotel.
It wasn't as good as we expected it to be lorr.
Worse. The jaccuzzi couldn't even hold the water in properly.
I got to eat my Balik Pulau Assam Laksa again and it's still as yummerlicious as ever.
But I didn't get my Chee Cheong Fun though. They close on Sundays. Damn.
Gord & Cin gave us our engagement present.
I don't know what I'm going to do with it now.
Keep it for my own? Or give it away at someone's else's baby shower?
.
Countdown was weird too.
We slept right through midnight, woke up to wish each another, and then went back to sleep.
The rest? Don't know.
I definitely hope your countdown wasn't as boring as mine.
Here's wishing everyone a wonderful brand new year!
.
Bye-bye 2006 and hello 2007!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a brand new year, but same old shit.

CLAIRwithoutE said...

Hey Kristy!!
Nice blog u have here =)
Link me k..
mine is clairzbloggieblog.blogspot.com.

Cheers!!
Clair~