Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Italy

Okok...I'm still designing new designs for the wedding invites.
The 3 I last posted up might need a little tweaking or I might just wipe it out totally.
Depending on how I feel, I guess.
Or depending on how good the other designs are.
But most probably depending on JamieLing's skills to HELPMEOUT!
.
I swear, my creative skills are like up here *femme stands on tiptoes*
But my designing skills....*sigh*....they're like here, man *femme lying flat on floor*
.
So JamieLing, you know what you gotta do, babes!
.
Alright. Enough of this whole wedding talk. I'm getting bored.
.
Last night, femme dreamed of Italy.
And femme wants to go back!!!
Besides, someone owes me a trip back there and you know why yah! cos I ain't gonna blog about it here.
.
And it didn't help when I saw what the KinkyFairy blogged about.
.
ITALY!!!!
.
Now I really really really really wanna go back.

We were in Rome, where we saw the most magnificent churches in the whole wide world!

And tasted the yummiest pasta....mmmm mama mia!

We hung out where the Gladiators use to roam and fight....

...and even tossed a coin each into the Trevi Fountain, hoping that we will be able to go back again one day.

Then we made our presence felt in Venice, the city of water. The gondola ride was a really really good experience...

....and here you see me feeding the Venician pigeons with very very expensive bird seeds, while they did their poo-poo all over my shoulders....but then again, even their poo looks nicer than the ones we get back here.

We met the new Pope at the Vetican City too....

Had yummylicious wine in Florence....

And even leaned in with the Pisa....

*femme sighs*.....

How long more do I have to wait before I get to go back there, hmm?

No comments: