Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Rose

I had a chat with my childhood friend over MSN today..
.
Purple Sunshine says: haha....well it's bout time u get married anyways...
Purple Sunshine says: there's not much petals left on this rose..
Purple Sunshine says: hahahah
SKum SKimmér says: excuuuuse me!
Purple Sunshine says: kekke
SKum SKimmér says: this rose may not have many petals left but whatever
petals that ARE left are priceless okay!
Purple Sunshine says: yes they are...
.
Grrr
.
**********************************************************************
.
NEW TOY


And I have yet to master it.
.
Yuppers, Fatty got me the Canon Powershot G7 and now, I have every reason in the world to go around snap snap snapping!


You see, I have this tendency to go around snapping pictures of everything and my old Sony Cybershot F88 just couldn't support the number of pictures I snapped. Which meant that I would have to come home and download everything before I happily skip off to snap more picures.


So seeing how frustrating that was for me, Fatty decided to get me a new camera that has more functions and a capacity to support a bigger memory card.
.
And I'm soooooo happy!


This only means ONE thing. Pangkor post will be more of a pictorial and less a blog blog.

1 comment:

Naddy said...

whoahhhh new camera? :) lucky you!!