Saturday, January 13, 2007

Jinxed again

2 months ago, I thought I was jinxed
.
Recently, I found out that I'm CONFIRMED jinx.
And it was at fatty's house again.
Ibrokefatty'stoiletbowlflushwithjustonepull.
.
*femme sighs*
.
i don't think the in-laws would like me very much if they find out
.
But fatty was really nice about it. Either that or I was a pussywussy.
Cos I made him promise not to tell his parents that I did it.
And so, he protected the truth about his Fiance, The Destroyer, from the two most important people in his life.
*sniff*
I'm soooo touched!
.
************************************************************
.
Wedding Bells
.
I can hear them. And they're going off pretty loudly.
And it's starting to give me a headache.
.
Fatty and I have already started preparing for the wedding. Booking the hotel is soooo easy compared to booking the church! Not to mention having to attend some Catholic Marriage Preparation Course and after that, some Pre-Nuptial talk thingy.
.
I just don't understand why things have to get so complicated.
If a religion is something of which you go into willingly, on your own, then why are there so many rules & regulations for a couple who wishes to be married in church?
.
And it gets even more complicated when it comes to it being a 'mix' marriage.
What is a 'mix' marriage anyways???
Is there such a thing called 'mix' marriages???
.
I would understand if someone called it a 'mix' marriage if I were marrying a pig.
I would understand if someone called it a 'mix' marriage if my friend was standing in as my groom for that day because the real groom is out of the country for an emergency if-you-dont-come-you-will-lose-your-one-million-ringgit-a-month-paying-job.
Hell, I would even understand if someone called it a 'mix' marriage because I am marrying my girlfriend AND my boyfriend!
.
So why are we considered a 'mix' marriage?
Because....you doink!....I'm Catholic and fatty isn't!
That's why we're MIXED.
.
No offence to all the believers out there, but I'm sure there is a better name to call it.
'Mix' marriage...well, it's just not it.

1 comment:

Naddy said...

wuhoooo someone's getting married... welcome to da club woman :)

nad